Going out to the movies is fun, but it’s also a hassle!
So why not stay in and watch all of your favorite movies in the comfort of your own home? – You can still have the popcorn and ice creams!
Many people choose to see movies at the theater, as the sound and picture quality are
The TV is usually the easy part (as yes, bigger is better in this case) and it’s actually the home system to choose, that is the hard part.
You need to ask yourself some pretty serious questions, though, like, do I want surround sound? Do I want a projector? What type of speakers are the best? Do I need Blu-Ray?
With all of that in mind, the top 10 best home theater systems in my opinion are (in order):-
- Samsung 500W 5.1 – 500 Watt 5.1 Channel Blu-Ray Home Theater System. $200
- LG BH-6830SW – 3D Blu-ray player/receiver, 5 speakers and a subwoofer, built-in Wi-Fi – plays Netflix movies, YouTube videos, Pandora Internet radio etc. Also includes wireless amp module for easier rear speaker setup – $480
- Panasonic SC-BTT490 5.1 – 3D theater system that includes a Blu-Ray Disc Player – $435
- Fluance AVHTB – Features a 5 speaker system with 3-way hi-fi to really boom out the sound and comes in a beautiful black grain wash veneer – $270
- JBL CS480 – A unit with four satellites, advanced titanium-laminate-dome tweeters and 3-1/2-inch drivers. Sounds impressive hey? It also boasts a voice-matched horizontal center speaker and a 125-watt subwoofer – $300
- Samsung HT-H5500W – Theater system with 3D Blu-ray player/receiver, 5 speakers (including 2 wireless rear) and subwoofer, built-in Wi-Fi for wireless streaming from apps including Netflix, etc – $340
- Fluance XLHTB – 5 speaker surround sound system – $800
- Symphony HTPC – All-in-one unit that includes a converting DVD, CD player with the option of Blu-Ray. It also has a DVR / Digital Video Recorder with a built in HD-TV tuner, which will pick up over the air H.D. channels as well as standard cable – $775
- Sony BDV-N7100W – A bluetooth powered theater system with 3D Blu-Ray player/receiver, 5 speakers (including wireless rear speakers), and a subwoofer, plays 3D Blu-ray discs, standard Blu-ray discs, DVDs, and CDs, and is internet-ready – $600
- Bose Cinmate 1 SR – The ultimate home movie theater experience! It includes a wireless soundbar and a visible speaker, along with a remote control. This speaker system will give you bass to pick up deeper sounds – $1,300
As many of you would know I am one who loves a bargain (hence my number one only being $200!) and I got most of my information from www.crutchfield.com – a great website that offers a huge range of home systems at various prices, and also leaves few questions unanswered.
Anyway, got to go, my popcorn is ready and the movies about to start!